- Being an Angel it’ll be desirable to people who collect Angels.
- It’s an Ally. Much like Slivers, Allies require a lot of good support cards to be a competitive tribe on their own. Creatures that would otherwise be mediocre can become very powerful when tribal synergies are considered.
- This ally happens to share the same colors as Munda, Ambush Leader, another very powerful Ally.
- It’s not legendary, so if you can get a couple out they can do some serious damage.
- It’s a 5 mana 4/3 flier. This is not an inherently good deal.
- It requires 2 different colored mana sources (so is much more difficult to splash if you’re only playing one of its colors).
- The ability is irrelevant when it’s the only creature on the board and only relevant if you play additional allies.
It’s starting off as a bulk rare, where I believe it will stay. This set will likely be cracked a LOT, so even the bulk rares will be less than they are now (around $0.5). I would not invest in these. It looks like something made for Limited, where it is obviously a very powerful bomb. Constructed applications seem few, to none.