A Reddit post by user cybrcld has been floating around the interwebs, featuring the following photo:
Yes, that's a bathtub's worth of Magic cards. Really, that's not even a bathtub—it's basically a Jacuzzi. This appears to have been a massive opening party with some Khans of Tarkir booster boxes. Here is a list of appropriate things to do with so many Magic cards:
- Make your very own set of MTG armor.
- Build the world's coolest house of cards.
- Pack 'em up by the thousand and commission a custom cake that looks like a Magic card with the proceeds of bulking them out.
- Build yourself a literal throne of Magic cards (really puts new meaning to the term "Game of Thrones").
- Package them up in 100-card piles and hand them out to trick-or-treaters.
- Practice becoming Gambit.
- Burn them for warmth.
Here is a list of things not to do with a bathtub's worth of Magic cards:
- Dump them in a bathtub, roll around naked in them, and leave the taint-covered mess for some hotel maid to deal with.
Which one do you think this person chose?