The QS Cast has returned and has now shuffled once again: Chaz Volpe, and Tarkan Dospil continue on with where the cast left off and in this episode they discuss the following:
- Sigmund Ausfresser has joined the cast! Find him here on Twitter. Or read his articles every week with the Quiet Speculation Insider service.
- We discuss Sigmund’s last month’s worth of articles. How consolidation and re-revaluation of your collection can help.
- Sigmund beleives that changing with the market is necessary – We discuss specific actions we take to avoid being burned. Minimizing risk as best we can.
- Making choices based on your goals, or on your lifestyle – as those change, so should your purchasing strategies.
- What factors that are still actionable despite many risks introduced in recent days.
- What we are looking to acquire based on recent hype.
If you thought Tarkan loves the Reserved List, Sigmund really loves it! But, even has his own concerns for Old School Cards.
Cards we discussed: specifically Wheel of Fate foil versions.
As always, please comment and leave questions for us to address on the next cast! We will be making QS Insider questions a priority, and we want to know what you want covered.
Enjoy! We’re glad to be back.
Find us on Twitter: @ChazVMTG @the_tark @sigfig8