The QS Cast has returned: Chaz Volpe, and Tarkan Dospil continue on with where the cast left off and in this episode they discuss the following:
- Esteemed guest Nathaniel from Cardhoarder/Isle of Cards joins the QS Cast again!
- How was last year for Isle, and the final quarter? How is the outlook for 2017?
- Any updates or big changes to Isle for listeners to watch out for in 2017?
- Deep dive into the Modo changes and what the results have looked like so far.
- Has Card Hoarder had to adjust its business model since the changes?
- "Magic Digital Next" announcement from Chris Cocks - What are Nathaniel's thoughts, concerns, and what you're excited about for the new overhauled digital program. How is Card Hoarder prepping for the changes?
- How do you think the new digital changes will impact paper magic, and Isle of Cards?
- Given your vendor experience from last year and Q4 of 2016, how do you recommend listeners approach magic finance and magic investing for this year?
- Is Magic thriving moving into 2017?
- Would Isle of Cards be vending at GPs? Why or why not?
- What we’re looking to acquire
Cards we Discussed: *Aether Hub has a recent FNM Promo announced that we weren't aware of when we recorded.
Nathaniel's MTGO Choices:
As always, please comment and leave questions for us to address on the next cast! We will be making QS Insider questions a priority, and we want to know what you want covered.
Enjoy! We’re glad to be back.