The QS Cast has returned: Chaz Volpe, and Tarkan Dospil continue on with where the cast left off and in this episode they discuss the following:
Note: Discord was a contributing factor to the audio being a little choppy but, overall it's fine.
- Esteemed guest Avrom Oliver, owner of AdventuresON joins the cast!
- Oliver discusses these points on the QS Cast:
- AO's operational structure - Policies and procedures, card grading, etc.
- Discussion about being a large AO in current market. Is it becoming more difficult? Online vs Large LGS business?
- AO's thoughts on "Magic Finance".
- AO perspective on making money in Magic and Magic as an investment vehicle.
- Wotc's aggressive reprint policy.
- Is Magic thriving?
- MM2017 and it's impact on the secondary market.
- Specific cards we're looking to acquire. Oliver gives his choices as well!
Cards we discussed:
We encourage our listeners to check out Oliver's store AdventuresON - also check out the buylist via Trader Tools!
As always, please comment and leave questions for us to address on the next cast! We will be making QS Insider questions a priority, and we want to know what you want covered.
Enjoy! We’re glad to be back.