The QS Cast has returned: Chaz Volpe, and Tarkan Dospil continue on with where the cast left off and in this episode they discuss the following:
- Esteemed guests President and CEO of ChannelFireBall Jon Saso, and Mashi Scanlan Director of Community Engagement!
- Opening discussion about ChannelFireBall - how they started, their growth in the merchant space and evolving their acclaimed Pro Team via LSV.
- ChannelFireBall's opperational structure - policies and procedures.
- Insight into being a large vendor in the market. Is it becoming difficult? Online vs Large LGS.
- GP Discussion - Now that CFB has the reigns on GP, what can we look forward to? Questions from the community.
- Details that CFB would like to inform the audience about the GPs.
- CFB's perspective on "Magic Finance" and Magic as an investment vehicle.
- Is Magic healthy and thriving?
- WOTC's reprint policy, increased product volume. How does CFB adapt to those changes? Is the secondary market threatened? Views on their policies and decisions.
- Specific cards we're looking to acquire. Jon and Mashi provide cards to buy for the listeners!
- Check out ChannelFireBall - we urge everyone to use their services, they're amazing!
- Utilize CFB's Buylist - 30% store credit bonus! They're always willing to entertain emails about additional services and quantities!
We want to personally thank Jon and Mashi for taking time out of their schedule and joining us on the Podcast! We're happy to host CFB on the QS Cast Vendor Series, and provide such amazing content to our listeners. Their insight was incredible, and extremely beneficial.
We all had an amazing time recording, and glad we had the time allotted to us. We look forward to hosting CFB again soon!
Cards we discussed: Amonkhet Cycle Lands - Jon and Mashi discuss that Standard Lands may start undervalued during Pre-orders.
These cards were also Discussed: Theros Scry Lands
Sell out of: FilterLands
Jon discussed these cards: Oath of the Gatewatch Eldrazi
Insiders: ChannelFireBall is looking to hire buyers! Feel free to inquire at: HR@channelfireball.com
ChannelFireBall wants to improve your GP experience! Help them out here:
As always, please comment and leave questions for us to address on the next cast! We will be making QS Insider questions a priority, and we want to know what you want covered.
Enjoy! We’re glad to be back.