The QS Cast has returned: Chaz Volpe, and Tarkan Dospil continue on with where the cast left off and in this episode they discuss the following:
- Esteemed guest President and CEO of ABUGames Gabriel Wilson joins the cast!
- Opens discussion about ABU - how they started, and their growth in merchant space.
- Exclusive: First discussion about ABUGames website change, launch plan, and new features that will be added to the website!
- ABU's operational structure - Policies and procedures, card grading, etc.
- ABU being best in class for buylist credit: 35%-50%!
- Discussion about being a large vendor in current market. Is it becoming more difficult? Online vs large LGS business?
- ABU's thoughts on "Magic Finance."
- Is Magic healthy and thriving?
- WOTC's reprint policy, increased product volume. How does ABU adapt to those changes? Is the secondary market threatened? Views on their policies and decisions.
- Check out ABUGames - we urge everyone to use their services, they're amazing!
- Utilize ABU's Buylist - 50% store credit bonus!
We want to personally thank Gabe for joining us on the QS Cast! We can't wait for the exciting new website and all the new features in store for all ABU's customers. We think these are game changing ideas and will be well received by all Magic players.
We look forward to hosting ABUGames again soon!
As always, please comment and leave questions for us to address on the next cast! We will be making QS Insider questions a priority, and we want to know what you want covered.
Enjoy! We’re glad to be back.