The QS Cast returns! Chaz Volpe, and Tarkan Dospil come together as the new panel – and in this episode they discuss the following:
- Damon Morris, co-owner of Card Kingdom joins the cast! Welcome back! @Card_Kingdom
- Catch up on Card Kingdom. We last spoke about 9 mos ago...what has developed the business since then, any new changes, how the business is doing, etc.
- How magic has been doing the past year. Are you seeing growth, or not much change?
- Ixalan: we're hearing mixed things about the sales performance of the set. Have sales been strong across the industry? Apparently, CK opened 40% more of XLN, is that true and has the set performed well for CK?
- Have you noticed any interesting trends in the secondary market? Has CK had to adjust to any evolving market behavior, and how?
- Is wizards "doing the right things" with the updates to the release schedule, single blocks/core set, return of modern PT, and the continued wave of new product releases.
- How do you feel about magic Arena? There's some concern that it could cannibalize both existing digital and even paper products.
- What's coming up for CK any changes or things people can look forward to or prepare for?
- We'll ask you any user questions from listeners.
- Is Magic healthy and does the future look bright for the game?