A three-man show this week, CommanderCast has Andy hosting both Justin and Neale as they continue their investigation of Commander with a W5-style, hard-hitting journalistic approach. The following tough questions are explored:
- Where is the place of fast mana in the format, if it has one at all?
- What are some ways to get your friends excited to play Commander?
- When should you play proactive rather than reactive decks?
- Why should you bother basing a strategy around a single, non-Commander card in your decks?
- Who is Braids, Conjurer Adept, and why is she so awesome?
All this and more in another hard-edged, gritty episode of CommanderCast, where we’re divulging the secrets they don’t want you to know!
Hit the button to play, or download the entire episode!
For more Wrexial-approved content hit us up at CommanderCast.com, including information on the Gifts Given charity drive! Today’s full show notes can be found here!
Are you a Quiet Speculation member yet?
If not, now is a perfect time to join up! Our powerful tools, breaking-news analysis, and exclusive Discord channel will make sure you stay up to date and ahead of the curve.
Have you joined the Quiet Speculation Discord yet?
If you haven't, you're leaving value on the table! Join our community
of experts, enthusiasts, entertainers, and educators and enjoy exclusive
podcasts, questions asked and answered, trades, sales, and
everything else Discord has to offer.
Want to write for Quiet Speculation?
All you need to succeed is a passion for Magic: The Gathering,
an aptitude for getting value from your cards, and the ability to write coherently. Share your knowledge
of MTG and how you leverage it to play the game for less – or even turn a profit.