A three-man show this week, CommanderCast has Andy hosting both Justin and Neale as they continue their investigation of Commander with a W5-style, hard-hitting journalistic approach. The following tough questions are explored:
- Where is the place of fast mana in the format, if it has one at all?
- What are some ways to get your friends excited to play Commander?
- When should you play proactive rather than reactive decks?
- Why should you bother basing a strategy around a single, non-Commander card in your decks?
- Who is Braids, Conjurer Adept, and why is she so awesome?
All this and more in another hard-edged, gritty episode of CommanderCast, where we're divulging the secrets they don't want you to know!
Hit the button to play, or download the entire episode!